DEPARTMENTS & OFFICES >
ACADEMIC AFFAIRS >
ACADEMIC POLICIES >
GRADUATE STUDENT-REGISTRATION AFTER CLASSES BEGIN
Registration After Classes Begin
Any course additions after the
session begins must adhere to the following policy:
- Students may continue to register for classes during
the first week of a session.
- Cooperative Education/Internship/Practicum students are permitted to register throughout the
semester with permission of the department head. Also, students may substitute
internships for other courses during the first three weeks of classes.
Any exception to this policy must meet
with the approval of the respective Dean who owns the course the student wishes
to enroll in.
- Students will be considered registered when their names
appear on the course roster provided by the registrar.
- Students who attend class but are not listed on the
roster provided by the registrar will not receive credit or a grade for
- Registered students who do not meet the department's
attendance requirements or who do not officially withdraw from a class
will be assigned a grade of "F" for the course.
- Registered students who are absent from classes at the
beginning of a semester will be subject to the course policies and
procedures pertaining to such matters as attendance, assignments, and